Funny Inspirational Quotes can teach you better lessons than serious quotes. Who says that humor is only for levity? Or to make you laugh and smile? Humor can be used to teach valuable lessons in an interesting manner or used to inspire in the subtlest but very effective way. Why do you need to present inspiration in a humorous way? You may ask. The answer to this a straightforward lesson can be boring like a bland stew adding humor to it is like adding spice to it and makes it more palatable.
Plus a person who has a sense of humor always has more listeners. More listeners normally convert to many tangible results. If you are into sales it could mean more sales and thereby more earnings. If you are into teaching the subtle use of humor will make you a good teacher and enhance your reputation while improving the learning curve of the students. The list goes on and you will find that humor can indeed break barriers both of age, gender, social status and professions.
Use humor for inspiration in a smart manner rather than going for a slapstick approach and valuable messages can be passed by and received by the other person without much effort or resulting in boredom. Even serious professionals like doctors tend to use humor to put their patients at ease and teach them things.
The more you think of it you will find that humor can be used in many ways besides just eliciting a laugh. So go through these expressions given here and surely you will find something that works in the situation you are in to achieve the end results you want. You can always the tweak the sayings a little to make them fit the occasion. Once you understand the full potential of humor there is no looking back.
Funny Inspirational Quotes
- Save a little money each month and at the end of the year you’ll be surprised at how little you have.
- Most new books are forgotten within a year especially by those who borrow them.
- I am so clever that sometimes i don’t understand a single word of what i am saying.
- The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
- From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down, I convulsed with laughter. Someday I intend on reading it.
- The enemy of society is middle class and the enemy of life is middle age.
- An archaeologist is the best husband any woman can have the older she gets the more interested he is in her.
- I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set I go into the other room and read a book.
- Most people ignore most poetry because most poetry ignores most people.
- There’s a difference between a philosophy and a bumper sticker.
- My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four. Unless there are three other people.
- Anyone can be confident with a full head of hair. But a confident bald man – there’s your diamond in the rough.
- I hate women because they always know where things are.
- I don’t have a bank account because I don’t know my mother’s maiden name.
- The best way to turn a woman’s head is to tell her she has a beautiful profile.
- The most overlooked advantage to owning a computer is that if they foul up there’s no law against wacking them around a little.
- You have to master not only the art of listening to your head, you must also master listening to your heart and listening to your gut.
- Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head.
- An empty head is not really empty; it is stuffed with rubbish. Hence the difficulty of forcing anything into an empty head.
- Early to rise and early to bed makes a male healthy and wealthy and dead.
- I’m aiming by the time I’m fifty to stop being an adolescent.
- I was a vegetarian until I started leaning toward the sunlight.
- Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
- Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.
- People always ask me, “Were you funny as a child?” Well, no, i was an accountant.
- First the doctor told me the good news: I was going to have a disease named after me.
- The toilets at a local police station have been stolen. Police say they have nothing to go on.
- I’m kidding about having only a few dollars. I might have a few dollars more.
- I’ve got a very poor sense of direction. I keep forgetting which way is forwards.
- Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
- I saw six men kicking and punching the mother-in-law. My neighbor said “Are you going to help?” I said, “No, six should be enough.”
- A committee is a group of people who individually can do nothing but together can decide that nothing can be done.
- Great men are rarely isolated mountain peaks. They are the summits of ranges.
- Don’t worry about the world coming to an end today. It’s already tomorrow in Australia.
- A man’s respect for law and order exists in precise relationship to the size of his paycheck.
- If worry were an effective weight-loss program women would be invisible.
- Every time I paint a portrait I lose a friend.
- The only difference between a madman and myself is that I am not mad.
- He who laughs last is generally the last to get the joke.
- I envy people who drink. At least they have something to blame everything on.