Simply saying you love them or miss them can work sometimes, but you are better off when you can find many different ways to express the way you feel. And that is not as difficult as one would think. It is simply a matter of having a collection of quotes, sayings and expressions that you can use as the occasion warrants to tell your partner how you feel about them.
When you are looking for quotations, make sure you have a good collection of sayings. Ideally these should range from the simple to the most profound with a few humorous and caustic ones thrown in. Then you it is simply a matter of matching the quote to the occasion and sending them to your partner. The good thing is that now you have many means of making sure that your partner gets the message. You can tweet or express it on Facebook or simply text them using your mobile. You will find that there are many occasions like a longer term separation or a special project that you are undertaking or when you are in long distance relationship, you will find that the right quotation will make things a little better.
One thing you should know about expressing your feelings in the form of a quote is that there is no need to feel self conscious. Many people may feel the way you do but not have the courage to express their feelings.
I Miss You quotes, messages and poems: Different ways to say I Miss You to your girlfriend or boyfriend. This collection of I Miss You quotes, messages and poems represent how someone would feel when they are far away from their partners. If you are in a similar situations, take ideas from these and send your girlfriend, boyfriend, husband or wife text messages, emails, tweets or posts on Facebook.
Whether your partner is on a vacation, overseas job or has simply moved to interstate – Write your own romantic message, express your love and tell your partner how badly you want him/her to come back soon.
I miss you quotes For Him/Her
- I miss you a little, I guess you could say, a little too much, a little too often, and a little more each day.
- “I miss you…”I don’t know what else there is to say.
- I miss you! Because you taught me how to feel emptiness when you’re not here.
- I wish that you were here, or I were there, or we were together anywhere.
- I miss you, I kiss you, I hug you, I want you, I love you. All I need is you, you and only you!
- I only miss you when I’m breathing…“Why are you so far from me? In my arms is where you ought to be.”
- I miss you like the sun misses the flowers, like the sun misses the flowers in the depths of winter, instead of beauty to direct it’s light to, the heart hardens like the frozen world which your absence has banished me to.
- I miss you when something really good happens, because you are the one I want to share it with. I miss you when something is troubling me, because you are the one who understands me so well. I miss you when I laugh and cry because i know that you are the one that makes my laughter grow and my tears disappear. I miss you all the time, but I miss you most when i lay awake at night and think of all the wonderful times we spent with each other; for those were some of the best times of my life.
- I dropped a tear in the ocean. The day you find it is the day I will stop missing you.
- Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart.
- Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else.
- Missing someone gets easier everyday. Because, even though it is one day further from the last time you saw each other, it is one day closer to the next time you will.
- They say when you are missing someone that they are probably feeling the same, but I don’t think it’s possible for you to miss me as much as I’m missing you right now.
- Before I sleep and after I wake up and all the hours in between … you occupy my mind. So, practically every moment of the day you are in my thoughts. I miss you.
- I did three things today; miss you, miss you, and miss you.
- When the night has come and the land’s dark, when the moon is the only light we’ll see, look at the stars; can you count them? I miss you that much.
- I heard someone whisper your name, but when I turned around to see who it was, I was alone. Then I realized that it was my heart telling me that I miss you.
- If you think missing me is hard, you should try missing you.
- I wish you were here, but you’re not here, you’re there. And there doesn’t know how lucky it is.
- I miss the way you used to hug me, I miss the way you used to kiss my lips, but most of all I miss the way you held me and my heart. I miss you…
- I knew that looking back on the tears would make me laugh but I never knew that looking back on the laughs would bring tears.
- Without you I’m a pencil without lead…pointless.
- People always ask me ” so…do you miss him” I never respond..
- I just slowly lower my head…begin to sob and walk away and “softly whisper more than just words could ever say”
- I feel bad when you miss me, I feel sad when you don’t.
- Darkness isn’t the absence of light… it’s the absence of you.
- In true love the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged.
- Your absence has gone through me like thread through a needle.
- Everything I do is stitched with its color
- Kiss me & you will see stars; love me & I will give them to you.
- Wherever you are, whatever you are doing, stop and smile because I am thinking of you.
- If I hadn’t met you, I wouldn’t like you. If I didn’t like you, I wouldn’t love you. If I didn’t love you, I wouldn’t miss you. But I did, I do, and I will.
- I cried with happiness in my dream because you said you loved me again…..then I woke up…and cried with sadness because it was a dream.
- When you have nothing but love then for the first time you become aware that love is enough
- I Wrote Your Name On The Bullet So Everyone Knew YOU Were The Last Thing That Went Through My Mind…
- Without you here, the sun forgets to shine.
- Missing you is like breathing…it just comes naturally
- Eight letters. Three words. One regret. I miss you.
- I Miss U Once, I Miss U Still, I Always Had, I Always Will.
- I miss the laugh that made me smile and the eyes that said they care.